Zuniga Insulation Paint Scaffold, LLC has formed an alliance with Armor Plate®, Inc. and has become a certified installer, certificate number 17-1684
Armor Plate® Pipe Wrap is a composite repair system that is used to repair corroded and mechanically damaged pipelines without depressurization.
Armor Plate® Pipe Wrap accommodates any pipe size configuration.
Amor Plate® Pipe Wrap uses specially designed Armor Fiber.
Recognized by DOT/PHMSA (Pipeline and Hazardous Material Safety Administration) as the model for composite repairs, as per DOT Federal Register, Volume 64, No. 239.
Trained installers available 24/7.
Advantages of Armor Plate® Pipe Wrap
- Armor Plate® Pipe Wrap:
- meets and exceeds the requirements of ASME PCC-2
- provides superlative quality control, field and customer services
- environmentally friendly application
- long term extensive engineer testing since its inception in 1995
- designed to repair pipelines while in service
- excellent use in confined space repairs
- used in world wide temperatures conditions
Pipeline Wrap Repair Professional Services
Fits all pipeline configurations such as:
- straight pipe
- branch connections
- girth welds
- wrinkle bends with external corrosion
Armor Calc® :
- is a mathematical based computer program designed to establish the required number of wraps for a pipeline repair with external corrosion, as per ASME PCC-2.
- the number of wraps depends on the severity of the corroded pipe
Is the original wet layup resin system that is engineer designed to be installed in a variety of environmental climates and pipeline operating temperatures.
- AP 360 MP – Multi-purpose
- AP 360 ZED – Cold temperatures at 32°F
- AP 360 HT – High temperatures at 350°F
- AP 360 UX – Underwater system
- AP 370 PLC – Pipeline coating
- AP 370 PMC – Pipeline maintenance coatings protects steel and concrete